Capturing the freshness of cherry and magnolia blossom combined with crisp watery notes of apple and jasmine.
- Automatic Spray
- 3 Fragrance Intensity Settings
- Provides up to 60 days of continuous fragrance on low setting
- Replaceable Fragrance Refills
Available In: Single Refill 250ml Complete (contains: Gadget, Refill 250ml, 2 AA batteries)
1. Ensure the control wheel on the back of the device is in the OFF position. To open, press down the button on the back of the device and pull. Ensure your fingers are not on the seam on the sides of the device. Insert 2 AA/LR6 batteries. Ensure the positive (+) and negative (-) terminals are aligned correctly.
2. Before inserting the aerosol refill, ensure the red lever insidce the device is pushed up. Then insert the aerosol refill with the spray nozzle facing out.
3. Close the device. Direct the device away from your face and select desired fragrance intensity using the control wheel located at thte back (low, medium, high). When activated, the device will spray after a delay of 15 seconds. If there is no spray after 15 seconds, switch off the device: a) check that batteries are inserted correctly; b) Remove aerosol refill and push up red lever (see diagram number 2).
4. Directing the device away from your face, place the device where chosen. Ensure it is at least 2m from the floor level.
5. The aerosol refill will require changing when the fragrance is not longer emitted. Directing the device away from the face, turn the switch on the side of the device to the "OFF" position, replace the aerosol refill, and select your chosen fragrance intensity level.
KEEP OUT THE REACH OF CHILDREN & PETS. People suffering from perfume sensitivity should be cautious when using this product. Air Fresheners do not replace good hygiene practices. Use in well ventilated areas.
CAUTION: Read and follow the precautions for use on the aerosol can. Use only alkaline batteries. Do not mix used batteries, batteries of different brands or different kinds. Ensure batteries are inserted correctly, aligning the (+) and (-) terminals as indicated. Do not expose the batteries to water, fire or high temperatures. Do not cause a short-circuit. If any leakage from batteries is noted, remove them immediately and remove any leaked material. Remove the batteries if the device is not in use for a long period of time. Batteries contain: 0% Hg / 0% Cd / 0% Pb.
Extremely flammable aerosol. If medical advise is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Pressurized container - May burst if heated. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50⁰C. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do - continue rinsing. Use only as directed.